Please fill out ALL information in its entirety.
Applications are received on a first come basis. Submission of an online application does not guarantee a first in line position. Do not pay application fees online unless first directed to do so by a staff member of Ned Baker Real Estate.
Please read the screening criteria before applying.
Items needed for a completed application include:
- Government/State issued photo ID (such as valid driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.)
- Second form of government issued ID (such as social security card, birth certificate, etc.)
- Proof of income (such as most recent 30-day period paystubs)
- Previous and current landlord information including fax numbers, if applicable
- Photo and current vaccination record for all animals
- Section 8 applicants must provide the Housing packet
- Application fee (exact cash or certified funds only) – $45 for first adult, $25 for each additional adult (regardless of marital status). An adult is anyone 18 years and older who plans on residing in the home. There will be an additional $20 fee to run out of state reports. Application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Contact office prior to submitting payment.